Accountant Salary and Demand Report
Being an accountant or auditor is a great place to be. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- Median pay for 2010: $61,690 per year
- The lowest 10% earned less than $38, 940 while the highest 10% earned more than $106,880
- Employment of accountants and auditors is expected to grow 16% from 2010-2020 which is an average growth as compared to all occupations
- Continued globalization of business should lead to more demand for accountants and auditors
- Accountants who have earned a certification, especially a CPA, should have the best job prospects
- In 2010, 20% of accountants worked more than a 40 hour week
- Longer work weeks are typical at corporate year end and public accounting tax season
- CPAreviewforFREE helps you pass the exam to get you into the highest tiers of the corporate and public accounting careers. Of course, becoming a CPA allows you to grow to CFO's and ultimately, CEO's.
Don't wait any longer to study and pass the CPA exam. You will not only have a great sense of accomplishment by passing the exam, but you'll make more money in your lifetime.